Business Debit Card
Want better control over your spending? Our Business Debit Card enables you to track the spending on each of your company-issued debit cards.
- A variety of debit card options to select from
- Available to signers on business checking accounts (Business Debit Card)
- And also employees of business checking account holders, as established by the company’s authorized representative (Business Employee Debit Card)
- Make every-day business purchases and cash withdrawals
- Set and change debit card spending limits for employees for purchase and ATM transactions
- Replaces petty cash for easier expense tracking
- Use anywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted
- Purchases itemized on account statements for simple tracking
- No ATM fees when debit card is used at one of our ATM locations or within our network
- Debit card issuance subject to bank approval
We are pleased to offer CardValet® to our debit card clients. CardValet® is a mobile app that offers security, control and alerts features to help you control your debit card in real-time, right from your mobile device.
With CardValet® you can:
- Lock and unlock your First Landmark Bank debit card with a few taps on a smartphone.
- Get real-time notifications when your debit card is used.
- Restrict transactions to a specific geographic area using smartphone GPS.
- Set security preferences to match your debit card spending habits.
- Set spending limits for every transaction.
- Enable and disable cards for specific merchant categories such as gas or groceries.
The CardValet® app is available in the AppStore® and Google Play®.
[CLICK HERE] to learn more or to download CardValet® app.
24/7 Debit Card Customer Assistance
For assistance around the clock, contact the toll-free debit card assistance number at 800.554.8969.
To Activate your Debit Card or Set Password
By calling (toll-free) 1.800.992.3808, our debit card clients can follow certain prompts to:
- Follow prompts to answer certain authentication questions, for security purposes
- Activate a new card
- Select a PIN code
- Change a PIN code
If your ATM/debit card is lost or stolen:
Immediate reporting ensures potential losses may be kept to a minimum.
Promptly contact a bank representative Monday – Friday between 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at 770.792.8870
(excluding Federal holidays)
Outside of banking hours, call 800.472.3272 (in USA) or 614.564.5107 (international) for immediate assistance. At these numbers, a representative is available 24/7 daily. Then, contact your local banking center on the next business day to order a replacement card.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR CLIENTS
First Landmark Bank provides automatic updates on replaced card numbers and new expiration dates wherever you have your debit card number on file with a merchant (such as an automatic subscription payment, a utility bill, a online retailer, the App store, a gym membership, etc.), This Account Updater Service (AUS) is available at no cost to you. It requires no action on your part, unless you choose to opt out of AUS. If you desire to opt out, please contact us at 770.792.8870.
Disclosure: Important Information Regarding Your Visa-Branded Debit Card
Non-Visa Debit Transaction Processing. We have enabled non-Visa debit transaction processing. This means you may use your Visa-branded debit card on a PIN-Debit Network* (a non-Visa network) without using a PIN. The non-Visa debit network(s) for which such transactions are enabled are: INTERLINK, PLUS, and ACCEL/Exchange Networks.
Examples of the types of actions that you may be required to make to initiate a Visa transaction on your Visa-branded debit card include signing a receipt, providing a card number over the phone or via the Internet, or swiping the card through a point of sale terminal.
Examples of the types of actions you may be required to make to initiate a transaction on a PIN-Debit Network include initiating a payment directly with the biller (possibly via telephone, Internet, or kiosk locations), responding to a logo displayed at the payment site and choosing to direct payment through that network, and having your identity verified using known information derived from an existing relationship with you instead of through use of a PIN.
The provisions of your agreement with us relating only to Visa transactions are not applicable to non-Visa transactions. For example, the additional limits on liability (sometimes referred to as Visa’s zero-liability program) and the streamlined error resolution procedures offered on Visa debit card transactions are not applicable to transactions processed on a PIN-Debit Network.
*Visa rules generally define PIN-Debit Network as a non-Visa debit network that typically authenticates transactions by use of a personal identification number (PIC) but that is not generally known for having a card program.
Visa is registered trademark of Visa®, International Services Association.