BANKING ON THE GO WITH MOBILE BANKING
System Requirements for online and mobile banking – TLS 1.2
Mobile Banking is available to all Personal Online Banking clients through First Landmark Bank’s mobile banking app. Stay connected anywhere and everywhere there's a cell or data signal. A smartphone is required for Mobile Banking.
GET YOUR MOBILE BANKING APP NOW!
To use Mobile Banking, you must first be enrolled in Online Banking at First Landmark Bank.
Already Using Online Banking?
Simply download the Mobile Banking App for your Android, iPhone smartphones or tablet from your App Store and log in with your Online Banking user credentials. Search for us under “First Landmark Bank”.
Need Online Banking?
Enroll Now – go to the Online Banking log on box at the top of this page and click ENROLL. You can also enroll for Mobile Banking during the Online Banking enrollment process by following the on-screen instructions.
Want to deposit your checks with Mobile Deposit?
CLICK HERE to apply for Mobile Check Deposit.
Don’t have a smartphone?
We offer Text Banking and Mobile Web Banking to clients who have a text-compatible mobile device with a text plan* and/or a mobile phone with internet access.
MOBILE BANKING FEATURES
- View account balances
- View recent transactions
- Receive text ALERTS! on predefined transactions*
- When an account falls below a selected balance
- When a deposit has been made
- When a check over a selected amount has cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills or other people (using Popmoney) from your mobile phone**
- Locate a nearby branch or ATM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does Mobile Banking cost?
There are no fees for Mobile Banking, only the requirement that clients must first be enrolled in our Online Banking.
How do I install the Mobile Banking App?
- Click the appropriate App Store icon found on this page or scan the QR code with your phone’s bar code scanner app.
- Search for ‘First Landmark Bank Mobile Banking’ in your phone’s App Store
- Enroll online and follow the instructions, including the link sent via text to your phone.
- Once downloaded, use your online banking credentials to log in to Mobile Banking
Can I pay bills through Mobile Banking?
Yes, if you are enrolled in our online bill pay service**, you can pay your bills right from your mobile device. This feature is not available on Text Banking.
How do I receive alerts on my mobile phone?
Simple. Set these up during the enrollment process online. You can change or cancel alerts any time by logging in to Online Banking and modifying your alert preferences.
Do I need a mobile data plan to use Text Banking?
No. Text Banking is available to any phone with texting capabilities and a text plan*. Instantly view balances, recent transactions and receive text alerts. Receive alerts on predefined transactions with no sign in required. Any Online Banking user with a text/SMS-enabled mobile phone can use Text Banking.
Can I set up new payees through Mobile Bill Pay?
No. At this time you can add new payees only by logging on to Online Bill Pay on your computer.
What happens if I lose my phone?
If your phone is lost or stolen, it is unlikely that someone could access your account information unless they know your Online Banking user name and password. However, to be safe, you should deactivate your Mobile Banking by logging on to Online Banking, going to Preferences and Manage Devices in the Mobile Banking section.
Do you have a Business Banking Mobile App?
Yes. For more information click here.
Is Mobile Banking secure?
The same industry standards we employ to keep Online Banking secure extend to our Mobile Banking service as well.
- User name and password to confirm your identify each time you log on
- Multifactor Authentication includes your private ‘picture and pass phrase’ to protect against fraudulent ‘phishing’
- Challenge questions are asked each time you log on to the Mobile app
- Banking Sessions will Time Out after inactivity
- 128-bit Encryption to protect the transmission of data
- Account ‘nickname’ used instead of account numbers when using Text Banking
- No personal information is sent via text or stored on your device
How you can protect yourself from unauthorized use:
- Download the mobile app from a reputable source only – such as iTunes® App Store, Amazon Appstore for Android, or Google Play for Android
- Protect your password – do not reveal it to anyone
- Memorize your password – do not keep it stored on your phone
- Make your password unique – truly safe passwords to not incorporate names, known dates, addresses, etc. If you think your access codes have been compromised, change them and contact the bank immediately.
- Never leave your mobile device unattended
- Use your phone’s built-in lock function – set a password for start-up and time-out
- Remember, a bank representative will never ask you for your PIN or password.
[ READ FULL SECURITY STATEMENT ]
First Landmark Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking and the service is available to all clients of First Landmark Bank, Midtown Bank (a division of First Landmark Bank) and Bank of Sandy Springs (a division of First Landmark Bank). A supported mobile device is required to use Mobile Web, Mobile App and Text Banking. Certain other restrictions apply. See the mobile banking terms and conditions for details.
* Data rates and/or other charges may apply per your mobile carrier contract.
** To pay bills using Mobile Banking, you must be enrolled in the bank’s Online Bill Pay.
There are no fees on active Bill Pay accounts; there are fees associated with Popmoney [ READ MORE ]
Apple, iPod, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.