If you are seeking a cash management plan that could improve your company’s efficiency, we encourage you to consult with our treasury management specialists. They can help you simplify your deposit collecting and processing, maximize earnings and minimize costs, improve bank account reconciliation, access account information, and conduct banking transactions- all the tools you need that will enrich your banking experience with First Landmark Bank.
- Commercial Checking or Money Market Accounts
- Business Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Business Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit**
- Wire Transfers (domestic and international, in U.S. Dollars)
- ACH Origination Services*
- Direct Deposit of payroll
- Business to Business payments
- Vendor Payment and Tax Payments
- Future-dated or Pre-authorized payments
- Positive Pay
- Zero Balance Accounts
- Sweep Accounts1
- Remote Deposit Capture**
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) enables commercial account clients to scan, image and transmit checks electronically to the bank from the convenience of their office or multiple offices. No matter how big or small your business, RDC can help you simplify deposit processing, reduce expenses, improve cash flow, and eliminate trips to the bank.
1 Funds swept automatically to repay a Bank line of credit are no longer bank deposits and are not FDIC insured. Funds swept into an overnight investment vehicle (Repurchase Agreement – ‘Repo’) are not bank deposits and are not FDIC insured. The Repo is not Bank guaranteed and may lose value.
* Subject to credit approval by the Bank
** Subject to Bank approval